Olive oil is regarded as the golden liquid and is regarded to be highly helpful for skin and also for health (edibles). However, there is much other use of the same too. Before going into those, check out the different supports that olive oil gives to the skin. Might be most of the uses are known to you, but in most cases, you are not aware of the reasons why they are useful. As you go through this article you will be able to know the full details. Hence, start off with the benefits of olive oil for your skin.
- Olive oil for your skin is very much effective to nourish it and reduce the aging factor. There is in fact, none other natural ingredients, which is so much effective on the skin for reducing the aging quality of it. The fact that is responsible for the same is none but the excellent vitamin E content of the oil that does the rest of the things. It is also for this Vitamin E, that you get the essential glow in your skin with the application of Olive oil.
- Moisturizing your skin can be essentially done by the application of Olive oil. There is no other element that is better an agent than olive oil in this regards. For this excellent quality of olive oil, it is also used in different cosmetic items too, by adding chemicals to solidify it. The metabolic function of it is usually less and hence, when you buy some olive oil items from the market, you will always find that the oil is mixed with certain other extracts.
- Olive oil is very good in terms of making your skin very much shiny and that is not all, you can get the very best results from those when you apply the same for cracked heels. The oil acts as a medicine in those cases. It is again due to the moisture that is added in the skin from the oil.
- Another great use of olive oil is to remove the makeup from your skin. Be it your face or your body parts, makeup can be easily removed from your skin using olive oil. The most important thing is that your skin will not be harmed by any means, while you apply the same for removing your makeup and the makeup can be so much deep, but the application of olive oil will do the work like magic.
- Another great support of olive oil is when you apply the same for your brittle nails. The healing of the nails cannot be done so fast and so effectively by any other ingredient than the olive oil.
OLIVE OIL FOR HAIR
The above details are known to you in this way or that way. Most of the olive oils that are available in the market are for the skin use only and hence the application is so much known to you. It might happen that the reason why the oil is effective is not known to you, but the uses were known to you. Now we will be stating some of the things that you never ever have thought or listened – application of olive oil on your hair. Olive oil is very much effective for your hair also and here goes the list o the benefits of the same for your hair –
- Among the three help that olive oil gives to your hair and the roots of those, the first one is related to the hair fall. If you are having issues with your hair related to the broken hairs and split hairs, then also, you are going to get the best results from olive oil only. Due to the Vitamin E content of the oil, you will find this healing technique in Olive oil and that is quite naturally there in the oil itself.
- The second effect that it puts is related to dandruff. Dandruff is the dry cells and that is the effect of roughness of your head scalp. The moisturizing factor of olive oil and the Vitamin E content of it act here perfectly and that supports the dandruff control quite effectively.
- The third effect is again due to the vitamin E content of the oil and that helps in the healing of the rough hairs. Hairs of many are rough naturally and they can be made healthy, nourished and shiny by the use of olive oil. Similar to the way that it makes your skin look glowing in case of the hair too, it will nourish those with the effect of the vitamin E and finally with the aid of the moisturizing agent, the hair of yours becomes naturally beautiful.
USE IN MEDICINES
In India, getting natural olive oil is really tough – you will have to get the seeds and crush them to oil at your home. There are some of the market available olive oils too that uses very fewer chemicals on it. You can go for those too. However, olive oil is not only available in the market in the form of oil or seeds. Due to the rich vitamin E content of the oil and for the rich moisturizing agent of the seeds, the same is used in different medicines. Some of the medicines are orally applicable too, but there are some of the ointments that are good for your skin and also for hair.
As you have gone through the above details, one thing is very much clear to you now – Olive oil is really good for your skin as well as for your hair. The oil has many qualities when it is accessed as edible oil too. Hence, it can be easily said that olive oil is really helpful for you in different ways. Hence get the aid now and find the right support. There are different types of oil extracts of olive seeds. Check out those also, as you go through the oil at the stores.