Coconut is one of the healthiest substituents, as is regarded for hair. There are so many oils in the market that is prepared from coconut milk and each of them nourishes the hair in different ways. Check out the different benefit it does to the hair.
Coconut for Hair
- Coconut has antioxidants in it and through that, it helps to keep the air and the scalp of yours naturally rich. The richness it provides is not by adding protein contents to the hair or to the scalp, but it simply locks the protein of the hair and hence helps to keep the protein within the hair and their roots.
- In some of the oil, which you will get from the market, you will find that protein content is separately added to the product, but the richness coconut adds to your hair is not only for that protein that is added. It contains fatty acids in it and that helps the hair to be nourished from its roots.
- Other than the above-mentioned things, coconut does provide a lot of thing to hair, their roots and also to the scalp and one such help is in the form of dandruff resistance. Pure coconut extract will not allow the hair cells to die before age and hence the dry cells are not produced at that level.
- Another great thing that the coconut does is to make the hair roots strengthened by the application of the fatty acids in those. Due to this fatty acid, the hair roots are strengthened and hence hair fall reduces abruptly.
- It does another thing to your head and that is in the form of stopping the itching of the scalp. Most of the time the itching is due to dandruff and since dry cells are reduced abruptly and rapidly by coconut, as a result of that, you will feel that your head scalp has stopped the random itching effects.
Coconut for Skin
The above things are known to you more or less. You might not be aware of the reasons of the effects that coconut does, but the effects of the same were very much known to you, as you got some of those results, as you applied the commercial items that are available in the market. However, there is something that you don’t know and might be this is the first time you are hearing – Coconut is very much useful to your skin. This is the best ingredient in fact for your skin and even better than olive and mustard. Here are the different things that you will get from coconut for your skin –
- The first thing that coconut and its oil essentially do to the skin is that it moisturizes the skin. The main thing that does this is not the coconut oil or coconut milk, but in each of the items, you will get the effect as coconut has this property in itself. The fatty acid content of coconut is responsible for this thing and that is the biggest part coconut and its oil can give you, which even cannot be provided by the popular body oils.
- Keeping the skin oily is the next attribute of coconut and that is also due to the metabolic property of coconut that it is due to the fatty acid content in it. For this purpose, coconut and its milk are many a time used in the different moisturizing soaps and even in the different commercial moisturizer items. You can well consider this to be one of the major properties of coconut too.
- Stopping dry cells of the skin is another effect that you will get from the use of coconut on your skin and that is again due to the excellent metabolic function of the coconut extract. The most important property of coconut is that it contains antioxidant agents and that helps in the preservation of the cell components and as a result of the same, the skin remains nourished and glowing and that happens naturally.
- Help to heal wounds is another property of coconut and that is due to the effect of the antimicrobial nature of it. The oil reacts with the skin and increases the capacity to heal faster, as it increases the immune function of the skin of yours. For this reason, coconut oil extract is used in different medicines, which are to be applied externally on your skin.
- Coconut, for its antioxidant composition and also for the antimicrobial function, reduces acne and other skin diseases too. If you are facing really menaces due to acne that come out due to pollution and excess humidity you can apply coconut oil on the skin, on those areas and also on all body parts. The result will be seen instantly if natural oil is used. The disease-fighting ability of coconut is one of the major reasons, why it is so much effective on the skin.
Application in Medicines, Oils and Soaps
The above reason is the most important fact for which you will find that coconut extract has been used in the hair oils and also in the different soaps. Accidentally, you will not find many body oils to use the extracts and instead apply different chemicals to bring out that function. To get the best effect of the same, you can also use coconut milk directly on your hair and on the body. The result is not only the same but more effective. The extract of coconut is so good that there is absolutely no need to mix any other chemicals to it. The application of the same in the case of different skin applicable ointments is also seen. You will not find the name of coconut in the ingredients, but you will find that there is written – some antimicrobial agents and one of the best such agent is none but coconut extract. Hence, if you can manage coconut, then there is even no need to get some items from the stores – the pure extract is sufficient for your purpose.